Module Configuration & Support
This app requires an existing SureDone account with the following to show your products:
- SureDone app installed and authorized.
- BigCommerce products imported to and/or created from SureDone.
- Fitment data loaded into SureDone.
The module will ask you for the SureDone ID, a 4 to 6 digit number. You can find it by visiting Account ID.
You can see this widget working by setting the suredone ID to 688015
Sign up for an account here.
You may also choose the primary color and modify margins and paddings.
Need more help? Reach out to SureDone Support.
The fitment module requires 2 pages to work properly:
- One where the initial search is performed. It can be the home page, another existing page or a new page.
- A new page where the fitment search results are displayed.
Both pages will need the SureDone fitment module block installed and it is important that each page has the module only installed once.
Your template needs to use the Bigcommerce Page Builder. If you don't see Page Builder when customizing your template, you need to add a region. For more info check: How to add a region
For example, suppose you want to show the initial fitment search on the home page.
- Go to the BigCommerce admin and customize your storefront.
- In Homepage add the SureDone Fitment block onto the page. Review the next section to learn how to configure it.
Next we need a page to display the results.
- In your storefront admin navigate to Web Pages and then click on Create a Web Page. Configure it as follows:
- Page type: Contain content created using the WYSIWYG editor below.
- Page URL: Set this as /fitment/result (required).
- Navigation Menu: We do not recomend showing this page in the navigation menu.
- Go back to the BigCommerce admin to customize your storefront and select the page you just created.
- Add the SureDone Fitment module onto the page and configure it.
The fitment block module can be added on any place of the template except global regions See example image
- All done! 🎉
You can add more features to your product page: Check the advance instructions.